BIGBANG Alive Tour 2012 Fan Events - “A Star for BIGBANG” and "Sing Happy Birthday to Top"
- All VIPs from across the world are asked to participate in a BIGBANG concert fan event. The idea is simple - create a star (like the ones shown in the picture, approximately 20 x 20 inches), the front should contain the word “FIGHTING” while the back contains a personal message from you to the boys. The stars are supposed to be held up throughout the song “Monster”. It’s supposed to show that even after all that has happened, we are still standing as one strong unit, showing our love and support for our 5 Kings!
UPDATE: NOT A MUST, BUT WE THOUGHT ABOUT MAKING THE STARS IN GLOW IN THE DARK COLORS, SO WE CAN’T BE MISSED! CREATIVITY HAS NO LIMITS SO GET WORKING!
Of course this goes for all upcoming concerts, so be creative, I want all the stars to look as individual and unique as possible! :)
NOTE: For all the VIPS that are planning on going to the concert in NJ, there is another fan video event going on with a meet-up hosted by BigBangNYVIPS and Trulyegg. For everyone who can’t make it to the concert, you can inform them and they will make a star for you instead! So go ahead and show them some support http://www.facebook.com/pages/BigBangNYVIPS/137814496355919
*Top once mentioned that he wants a division between his stage life and personal life, and it would be somewhat disrespectful to use his personal name in that kind of setting. Since it’s their first concert here, we want to leave an impression of being a polite (but energetic) audience that they would love to return to!
ABOUT THE SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOP EVENT IN LA and NJ
1. What is the “Sing Happy Birthday to Top event”? (concerns LA and NJ Event)
All V.I.P.s who are attending the November 3rd and 9th concert are asked to join us in singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to T.O.P. after the third song “Hands Up” right before the first break. His birthday is the next day November the 4th, for us in NJ we are 6 days late. So let’s make it an even more memorable day for him. =) Let’s show him our V.I.P. LOVE!!! http://www.facebook.com/events/428131810543127/
2. What language are we singing Happy Birthday in? (concerns LA and NJ Event)
Since most of us don’t know Korean we are doing it in English.
3. If “Hands Up” is for some reason switched out, do we still do it after the 3rd song? (concerns LA and NJ Event)
If the set list for November 3rd is different we will still be singing Happy Birthday after the third song.
4. How should we address T.O.P. in the birthday song? (concerns LA and NJ Event)
Vote closed with 164 voices on Top-sshi (sshi pronounced like she), so our birthday song will be
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear TOP-SSHI
Happy Birthday to you!
5. Are the L.A. V.I.P.’s joining the “Star for BigBang Event”?
Yes. We would like to create an ocean of glow in the dark stars for them during the MONSTER song. Let your imaginations go wild and make a star for Big Bang.